Thursday, March 22, 2007

Secret Lies

On a recent trip back home I visited my great aunt and uncle and it's usually always a positive visit and I love them both very much so you can understand why I was troubled when my aunt brought up a new book that she was excited about after having read it; and it was titled "The Secret", after gasping for air as I was shocked, I was able to compose myslef enough to ask some simple questions that caused her to see the red flags of this book. Here is a great article by Lynn Stuter who exposes the New Age precepts that are behind this false teaching that is capturing the christian world by storm.

Update: Dr. Al Mohler has also tackled the topic of this book of lies in a recent radio broadcast titled "Have You Heard The Secret?" you can download the entire radio program here. Also here is a great review of The Secret by Don Whitney.

No comments: