Friday, March 21, 2008

New Books

Sorry for the lack of post lately but I have just been real busy, and have been spending more time reading of late. Here is a list of the latest round of books I have purchased.

Jude by Thomas Manton, I have found this book to be clear, precise and a deep treasure trove of Christian exposition.

The Loveliness of Christ by Samuel Rutherfod, It is said that this book is ‘a small casket stored with many jewels’.

Christ Is All, by Horatius Bonar, This is a book of excerpts from the Scottish Presbyterian preacher with a view into the real Christian life.

A Defence of Calvinism by C. H. Spurgeon, I will most likely end up giving this little gem away at some point to help a fellow brother see the parallel truths.

Ashamed of the Gospel by John MacArthur, I have had this book in digital format for several years I just want to be able to hold a copy.

No comments: