Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Free Grace To You

I just had to post this, I couldn't help myself!

There's some great news concerning http://www.gty.org, at least some of us find this great news. It seems that the ministry of John MacArthur (GRACE TO YOU) is releasing their entire mp3 audio archives of pastor MacArthur for FREE starting next Wednesday, November 5 (the day after the election), Grace to You is to announce a new policy concerning their audio downloads. That's nearly 40 years of preaching and somewhere around 3500 sermons for free. Thank you John MacArthur and Grace To You!

I think I may need a bigger iPod?

(Hat Tip) Between Two Worlds

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's great news indeed! Thank you for posting this, brother.

Soli deo Gloria!

Dawg said...

Thanks for letting us know.......yes, a lot of room needs to be made in my mp3 player!!!!!