Saturday, January 27, 2007

CD's Be Gone

iPodWell I finally broke down and forked over the big bucks for the best digital audio and video hand held device on the planet; a 30 gig iPod, and I am thrilled with being able to carry my Grace To You archives where ever I go, not to mention a video player as well. A few things caught me off guard is first the great image quality it has on the 3.5 inch screen and with the ability to upload images as well it makes for a great wallet photo album. Also you are able to load .txt files that are under 4KB which is great for what ever type of notes you want to keep. So the first thing I did was load up over 80 John MacArthur sermons and some of my favorite family photos, Fernando Ortega's latest CD and then I subscribed to Renewing Your Mind, and The Wild Boar. I am sure more will come, this is fun. If you can afford one of these toys do yourself a favor and get one.

1 comment:

Jonathan Moorhead said...

I absolutely love my iPod too. It's great for listening to the Bible too!