Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Quote Your Pastor

I hope this thread will spark some to actually reply. Over the past year or so I have been paying very close attention to my pastor's word's to the point that I have even been noting exact quotes and I have started to compile them. I am also very confident that there are other pastors out there other than Piper, Mohler, MacArthur, Dever, Sproul and any other famous conference preachers that are preaching the gospel week in and week out with conviction and making some great statements to the glory of God that no one else may every hear or read, so I want to encourage you to post your pastors quotes here. I will kick it off with one by my pastor that he made during Sunday school earlier this year. Include your pastors name and church loacation and make them short and sweet, no dissertations please!

"Whenever a proper Biblical view of the sovereignty of God is presented it will always produce either a bended knee or rebellion." —Jonathan Sims, Shelbyville Mills Baptist Church: Shelbyville, TN
Note: I reserve the right to reject any quote I find offensive or heretical.

No comments: