Friday, August 03, 2007

His Absurdness

There are so many disturbing comments coming from the Pope in this article at MSNBC that I'm at a loss of where to start. I guess I'll just let you make the connection. I can't imagine a Christian in their right mind that would take spiritual advice from a man who thinks that the clash between creationism and evolution was an "absurdity," and also claims that evolution "enriches our understanding of life". When I compare those two statements with the Word of God written in the Bible, its the Pope who is left looking absurd!

"This obedience to the voice of the Earth is more important for our future happiness ... than the desires of the moment. Our Earth is talking to us and we must listen to it and decipher its message if we want to survive." - Pope Benedict XVI

No comments: