Are you a People Pleaser? Do you know how to spot one? Here is a list of 10 character traits of a People Pleaser taken from Lou Priolo's book titled Pleasing People: How Not to Be an Approval Junkie.
01. He fears the displeasure of man more than the displeasure of God.
02. He desires the praise of man above the praise of God.
03. He studies what it takes to please man as much or more as what it takes to please God.
04. His speech is designed to entice others to think well of him.
05. He is a respecter of persons.
06. He is over sensitive to correction or the dissatisfaction or disapproval of others.
07. He outwardly renders eye service to man instead of sincere service to the Lord.
08. He selfishly uses the gifts and the abilities God has given him for God's glory for his own personal benefit.
09. He spends more resources in establishing his honor instead of the honor of God.
10. He is discontent with the proportion God has given him, always wanting more.